Torsionally rigid high torque CHINAMFG customized single elastic spacer stainless steel flexible drum disc shaft gear coupling for crane
Metal flex couplings are disc type couplings in which several flexible metallic elements are alternately attached with bolts to opposite flanges. As polymeric elastomer is replaced by metal disc, Metal Flex coupling provides excellent temperature capability without sacrificing angular and axial misalignment. The coupling provides low axial and bending stiffness while possessing high torsional rigidity. The stretched shim pack design of CHINAMFG Metal Flex couplings provides zero backlash. CHINAMFG Metal Flex couplings are available up to 13367 Nm torque with single shim pack (UMK) and double shim pack (UMS) series.
1.Power to weight ratio high
2.Accommodates angular and axial misalignments
3.High temperature application
4.Visual inspection is possible without dismantling equipments
5.Low axial stiffness with high torsional rigidity
7.Range up to 12000 Nm
8.Added advantage of stretch fitted shim pack
Stainless Steel:SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.
φ0.5 - φ300 * 750 mm,+/-0.005 mm
510 * 1571 * 500 mm(max),+/-0.001 mm-+/-0.005 mm
Aluminum:Clear Anodized,Color Anodized,Sandblast Anodized,Chemical Film,Brushing,Polishing,Chroming.
IGS,STP,X_T ,DXF,DWG , Pro/E, PDF
Measurement instrument, Projector, CMM, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge etc.
Manufacturer of Couplings, Fluid Coupling, JAW Coupling, can interchange and replacement of lovejoy coupling and so on.
A coupling can interchange and replacement of lovejoy coupling is a device used to connect 2 shafts together at their ends for the purpose of transmitting power. The primary purpose of couplings is to join 2 pieces of rotating equipment while permitting some degree of misalignment or end movement or both. In a more general context, a coupling can also be a mechanical device that serves to connect the ends of adjacent parts or objects. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation, however there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit is exceeded. Selection, installation and maintenance of couplings can lead to reduced maintenance time and maintenance cost.
Materials Used in Manufacturing Gear Couplings
Gear couplings are designed to transmit torque between shafts while accommodating misalignment. To ensure the durability and reliability of gear couplings, manufacturers use a variety of materials, each with its specific properties. Commonly used materials in manufacturing gear couplings include:
- Steel: Steel is the most widely used material for gear couplings. It offers excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Steel gear couplings are suitable for a wide range of applications, including heavy-duty industrial machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is chosen for gear couplings that require resistance to corrosion and high-temperature environments. Stainless steel couplings are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
- Alloy Steel: Alloy steel is utilized to enhance specific properties, such as increased strength and improved performance under high loads and extreme conditions. Alloy steel gear couplings are ideal for demanding applications in heavy industries.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is known for its excellent machinability and good resistance to wear. Cast iron gear couplings are suitable for low to moderate torque applications and can be cost-effective in certain scenarios.
- Non-Metallic Materials: In some cases, non-metallic materials like nylon or urethane may be used for specific gear coupling applications, especially in situations where electrical isolation or chemical resistance is required.
The choice of material depends on the application's demands, including the torque, speed, environmental conditions, and budget considerations. Gear coupling manufacturers carefully select materials that will provide optimal performance and longevity while meeting the specific requirements of the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-10-07