Gear Rubber Coupling Connector Excavator Engine Parts SOLAR 210W-V SOLAR 015
|Excavator Engine Drive
|Excellent in resistance to heat, low temperature and oil
|Excellent in absorbing vibrations and shocks
|Hyd.Pump shaft to Engine Flywheel
|Place of Origin
|Excavator hydraulic pump coupling
Why choose us:
Experience more than 20 years' experience
Wholesaler We supply a wide range of spare parts for excavators
arm cylinder seal kit, Boom cylinder seal kit, Bucket cylinder seal kit, main pump seal kit, travel motor seal kit,
swing motor seal kit, control valve seal kit, center joint seal kit, track adjust seal kit, bushings,
floating seals, o-ring box, pusher, etc.
cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, crankshafts, camshafts, connecting rods, water pumps, turbo chargers,
engine assys, fan blades, main bearing and connecting rod bearings, pistons, piston rings, liner kits, etc.
hydraulic cylinder assembly, gear pump assembly, hydraulic pump assembly, travel motor assembly, final drive assembly, swing motor assembly,
main valve assembly, service valves, gasket kits, etc.
solenoid valves, water sensors, pressure sensors, throttle motors, stop solenoid, controllers, monitors, etc.
seal kits, bushings, floating seals, o-ring box, pushers, couplings, engine cushions, bearings, gears, fuel filter
oil filter, air filter, track link assy, front idler, carrier roller, hydraulic oil cooler, water tank, track link assy, etc.
Product show as below:
couplings, rubber mounts, gera parts, hydraulic seals and seal kits for hydraulic hammers, rock breakers, hydraulic excavators,wheel loaders, and JCB badkhoe loaders.
And, Our company also supply:
Engine parts, hydraulic piston pump and hydraulic travel motor, Swing motor assembly and hydraulic component parts, electric parts, etc. Hydraulic hammer breaker parts with piston, cylinder, chisel, through bolt, side bolt, top bush, front head bushing,accumlator, valve, etc.
We always try our best for all our customers and make it better and better. Welcome!
Types of Gear Coupling Designs
There are several types of gear coupling designs available, each with its own specific characteristics and applications. The main types of gear couplings are:
- Sleeve Gear Couplings: Sleeve gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gears and a center sleeve with internal gears. The hubs are mounted on the shaft ends, and the center sleeve connects the two hubs. This design allows for angular and axial misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts. Sleeve gear couplings are suitable for general-purpose applications and offer easy maintenance.
- Continuous Sleeve Gear Couplings: Continuous sleeve gear couplings are an improved version of sleeve gear couplings. In this design, the center sleeve is extended to cover the entire length of the hubs, providing additional support and increasing torque capacity. The continuous sleeve design reduces the bending effect on the shafts and allows for higher torque transmission.
- Flanged Sleeve Gear Couplings: Flanged sleeve gear couplings are similar to continuous sleeve couplings but include flanges at the ends of the center sleeve. These flanges provide extra support and help maintain proper alignment between the shafts. Flanged sleeve gear couplings are commonly used in high-speed and heavy-duty applications.
- Half Gear Couplings: Half gear couplings, also known as semi-rigid gear couplings, consist of one flexible half and one rigid half. The flexible half has internal gear teeth, while the rigid half has external gear teeth. This design allows for angular misalignment while offering higher torque capacity than fully flexible couplings. Half gear couplings are often used in applications where some degree of misalignment is expected, but not as much as what sleeve gear couplings can handle.
- Full Gear Couplings: Full gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gear teeth that mesh directly with each other. This design provides high torque capacity and is suitable for applications requiring minimal misalignment. Full gear couplings offer excellent torsional rigidity and are often used in precision applications where accurate shaft alignment is critical.
- Flexible Gear Couplings: Flexible gear couplings combine the features of gear couplings and flexible couplings. They consist of two hubs with external gears and a flexible element, such as a membrane or elastomeric material, connecting the hubs. This design allows for some misalignment while providing damping of vibrations and shock absorption.
Each type of gear coupling has its advantages and limitations, and the choice of coupling design depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the level of misalignment, torque capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-10-01