Overview Quick Details
Place of Origin:
gear coupling m-19 to m-65
Standard or Nonstandard:
Flexible or Rigid:
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1) Carton boxes / wooden boxes2) Export worthy packing
Any Indian Port
Lead Time :
For Made to order: within 3 to 4 weeks
Maximum permissible angular misalignment 1.5 degrees. Ensure coupling hubs easily fit on shaft.
Do not use undue force. Maintain gap between hubs as shown in sketch.
Use grub screws to locate gear hubs on their respective shafts. For shock load application use the following formula.
Rating / 100 RPM of coupling = Hp of application X 100 X F __________________________ RPM of application SALIENT FEATURES :
- Application to all range of hydraulic equipment and in the transmission market.
- Maintenance free no lubrication crowned tooth form gear permitting axial and angular misalignment.
- Cost effective, easy to assemble.
- 2 drive hubs engaging in a sleeve.
- Compact and streamlined available in five sizes to suit 1 to 75 HP maximum.